Inspired by a photograph I personally took while visiting Ruma National Park in Kenya, this colorful zebra embodies the energy and vibrancy of the Kenyan culture.
- Reproduction of original watercolor painting
- Frame not included
- Printed on acid-free, archival quality watercolor paper
- Produced using the high-quality giclee process
- Features hand-torn deckled edge
- Packaged in an acid-free protective sleeve
*Shipping only available in the US.
Review the Size & Care Guide for tips on selecting a size and how to care for your new piece of artwork.
Check out the Shipping Guide for more information on shipping costs, time frames, and what you can expect after you complete your order.